Kentucky Payday Loans Online
Is your payday a few weeks from now, and do you need cash right away? No worries! Online payday loans can save the day for you. These loans have a fast approval process where the money you borrowed will be credited to your bank account in less than 24 hours. You don’t have to wait weeks or even months to get a loan.
Are Payday Loans Allowed in Kentucky?
Payday loans are legal in Kentucky. Yet, there are some restrictions you need to know about:
- You can’t get a loan for more than $500.
- Your loan term can be from 14 to 60 days.
- There are no limitations on the number of rollovers.
- There is no restriction on the cooling-off period of payday loans.
- Expect that the finance charge for every $100 you loan cannot go beyond $15.
- You’re allowed to get a debt if you have two or fewer outstanding loans.
- One non-sufficient fund (NSF) fee is allowed if it is disclosed.
- Any criminal offense against a borrower is not allowed.
What You Need For an Online Payday Loan in Kentucky
Just like any other loan, online payday loans in Kentucky have requirements you must meet, and here are the things you need:
- You must be a legal resident of Kentucky. Most online payday loans in Kentucky allow a driver’s license as proof of residency.
- You must be of legal age, which is 18 years of age or older.
- You need to prove that you’re earning a stable income monthly of at least $1000.
- You need to provide personal details that include your social security number, contact number, and email address. The lender will use some of your details to reach you and give you messages about repayments and other announcements.
- You need to have a valid savings account or checking account.
- You’re not allowed to get a loan if you’re bankrupt.
Why Online Payday Loan in Kentucky Is Your Best Choice
Online payday loans are the go-to of employees who need cash right away because of their fast processing. There are more advantages when you apply for an online payday loan, and some of them are:
- It’s easy to qualify for the loan because they don’t ask for many documents. They mainly need your proof of income, government-issued ID, and social security number, unlike traditional loan companies that need your credit history, collateral, and more.
- It’s convenient to get an online payday loan since you don’t have to travel far to go to a lender’s office and wait in a long line. You just need to fill out the form online and submit supporting documents, and you’re good to go.
- The entire process is automated. So, the loan will be automatically reflected in your bank account. Your repayments will also be deducted automatically from your account, so you don’t have to worry about late fees.
Using online payday loans will help you solve financial emergencies. However, you still need to be responsible with your repayments so that you’ll be financially stable and get a good credit history too.