Louisiana Payday Loans Online
Do you have unexpected bills to pay, and you have no one to help you out? Online payday loans are available for you. You can easily apply for a loan and get the cash right away. You don’t even have to think about your credit score because most online payday loan lenders are based on your monthly income.
Are Payday Loans Legal in Louisiana?
Louisiana is one of the states where payday loans are legal. But there are certain restrictions you need to know about:
- You’re not allowed to get a loan amount beyond $350.
- Your loan term is only up to 30 days.
- You need to note that lenders are not allowed to give finance charges over 16.75% of the amount.
- All criminal actions against borrowers are prohibited.
- Any rollovers are not permitted.
Requirements For an Online Payday Loan in Louisiana
If you’re planning on applying for an online payday loan in Louisiana, you need to prepare the following requirements:
- You need to present proof of residency in Louisiana. You can attach a photo of your license when you submit your application online.
- You also need to ensure that you have a valid ID showing your age because the allowed persons to get a loan are 18 years of age or older.
- You need to show proof of income with at least $800 earnings monthly or more.
- You need to provide an active checking or savings account to which your Louisiana payday loan can be deposited.
Features of a Payday Loan
If you’re wondering how payday loans work, here’s some information:
- These loans are used for small cash debts, especially for emergencies. Most states have laws limiting payday loans, and the common maximum amount is $500.
- The borrower pays most payday loans through a single payment in their next salary or when an income is available from other sources. The loan’s due date is usually 14 to 30 days after the loan was received. But, some lenders set agreement dates for repayments where you can opt for non-single payments.
- Repayments are usually made through post-dated checks, including additional feed. But, you also have the option for automatic payments where they’ll be deducted from your bank accounts. Many borrowers prefer automatic payments because they are convenient, and you can avoid delays in payments and have additional late fees.
- You don’t have to worry about credit score, collateral, and other financial obligations because they are not the basis for payday loans. Lenders focus on your monthly income and must be within the minimum earnings required.
- You can receive the loans through electronic deposits in your bank account or through checks. You can indicate this when you put your bank details, wherein you can check whether you want to receive it in a checking or savings account.
Online payday loans are your best option for fast cash loans. You can use the money right away because of the quick application and approval process.