Minnesota Payday Loans Online
Are you planning to get a small loan, but you don’t want to go through many processes? Online payday loans are the best for you! These loans have a simple application process and minimal requirements.
Are Payday Loans Permitted in Minnesota?
Getting a payday loan in Minnesota is allowed. But you need to take note of the following restrictions:
- You can only get a loan amount of up to $350.
- You only have a maximum loan term of 30 days.
- Expect the following finance charges:
- If you have a loan equal to or less than $50, you’ll be charged not more than $5.5.
- For loans $50 to $100, you can’t be charged over $10.5.
- If you’re planning to get loans from $100 to $250, you need to prepare 7% of the amount. You also need to pay $5 for the additional charge.
- For higher loans from $250 to $350, you’ll be asked to pay 7% of the amount and an additional $10 for the charge.
Requirements For an Online Payday Loan in Minnesota
If you’re interested in starting your application process for your online payday loan in Minnesota, you need to take note of the following requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of Minnesota. Make sure you submit your proof, such as your driver’s license, where your contact address is indicated.
- You need to be of legal age in the USA – 18 or older.
- You must present proof of secure income where you need to earn not less than $1000 monthly to ensure that you can manage your repayment obligations.
- You also need to provide some of your personal information, such as your contact number and email address, so that the lender can contact you and verify deposits.
- If you plan to get a payday loan to solve serious financial problems when you’re on the verge of bankruptcy, the loan will not be granted.
Why Choose an Online Payday Loan in Minnesota
Getting an online payday loan can give you fast cash for emergencies, unlike banks and traditional loan companies where you have to wait for days and weeks. Besides this, there are more perks to online payday loans, and these are:
- You don’t have to be anxious about not getting a loan because of a bad credit score because your credit history won’t be checked. Instead, your income must be within the limit of the lender.
- You’ll be dealing with a convenient loan application process since you don’t have to travel far. You’ll just open your device with internet access and follow the simple instructions for the application.
Online payday loans are accessible to many people, and they can be a big help during emergencies when their payday is still weeks away.