Rhode Island Payday Loans Online
There are many reasons why your payment may be late. When that happens, you’ll need to deal with the headache of not being able to pay your bills on time. That’s why online payday loans exist – to give you fast cash loans. You can get the money in just a day with a quick and simple application and approval process.
Things to Note About Payday Loans in Rhode Island
Getting a payday loan in Rhode Island is allowed. But you should keep in mind the following restrictions:
- You can only get a loan of up to $500.
- The loan lasts 13 days or more.
- The number of rollovers is one.
- Lenders can implement finance charges not exceeding 10% of your loan.
- Every resident can only get three payday loans per year.
- Criminal actions against debtors are prohibited.
Requirements to Avail an Online Payday Loan in Rhode Island
If you’ve decided to go for an online payday loan, you need to take note of the following requirements and conditions:
- You need to provide evidence that you’re of legal age to get a loan in the United States – 18 years or older – and that you’re a legal resident of Rhode Island using a government-issued ID or any valid ID with your birth date and contact address.
- Scan your certificate of employment with your recent payslip to ensure that you have a minimum income of $1,000.
- Fill out the form requiring the contact number and email address so that the lender can easily reach you throughout the application process and for payment reminders.
- Getting a loan while you’re in bankruptcy is strictly prohibited.
- Give your savings or checking account details where the loan will be credited and for automatic deduction with your repayments.
Why You Need to Get an Online Payday Loan
Many people get quick cash loans during emergencies because they can get and use the money right away. And there are other reasons too, such as:
- You weren’t granted a bank loan so many times already because of their tedious and lengthy application process. Online payday loans have a convenient and on-the-go application process.
- You don’t have the time to go to a loan office because of your busy work schedule, and now you can apply 24/7 online.
- You don’t want to ask for help from your relatives and friends because you don’t know what it can do to your relationship with them.
- You have a bad credit score, and online payday loans focus more on income instead.
Online payday loans are a good option for emergencies when you need cash right away. You can apply with lots of available payday loans online, but you need to read the terms and conditions of each loan first to avoid being surprised with charges.