South Carolina Payday Loans Online
Are you wondering if there’s a fast and easy way to get cash? Applying for a payday loan online is now more accessible for you. You don’t need to wait for days because the application and approval are processed on the same day. A payday loan is an excellent choice when you need quick cash, and it is easy to access with a fast, secured, and legal process.
Is Payday Loan Legal in South Carolina?
Fortunately, in 2009 getting a payday loan in South Carolina became legal and is still allowed today. It was legally named as deferred presentment services.
A payday loan is allowed but with strict restrictions to both lenders and borrowers such as:
- A borrower can only loan one at a time, and the amount should not go above $550.
- Lenders are required to use the online borrower’s database whenever they approve a loan.
- The State Board of Financial Institutions must license the lending company from South Carolina before operating.
- A contract with detailed information such as the client’s details, date of application and approval, the loan amount, plus interest and other fees should be signed by both parties.
- Payday loans repayment should not be longer than 31 days.
- Lenders should offer an extended repayment plan if the borrower fails to repay.
- A licensed lending company cannot go over 15% on its charges.
Why Apply for a Payday Loan?
When even alternative ways such as borrowing from friends and family do not work, applying for a payday loan online is a top choice. These reasons below might help you consider why you should get a payday loan in South Carolina:
- It’s a great option in getting cash for emergencies. The application and approval for payday loans online in South Carolina only take from 15 minutes to 24 hours. You can have the money on the same day.
- You can find it anywhere. A payday loan is available almost everywhere in South Carolina, even online.
- Good and bad credit is accepted. Lending companies in South Carolina might ask for a credit history but will not base their decision by just looking at your credit score.
How to Apply for a Payday Loan Online in South Carolina?
You may follow the guidelines below to know the qualifications and requirements in applying for a payday loan online in South Carolina:
- The applicant must be an adult.
- Provide a valid ID to verify the legitimacy of your details.
- Provide certified proof that you are from South Carolina, employed, and have a stable income.
- Must have an active bank account.
- Must have a valid email address and contact number.
As a borrower, you should never forget that getting a loan always has interest and other charges. Be careful in choosing your money lender and pay your loan on time to avoid any additional charges.