Every journalist and writer has their own secret of success. Ashley Donohoe, whose articles are published on such high-profile finance platforms as The Balance, WiseGeek, Money.com, Zacks Investment Research, and Sapling has a great writing talent. But in addition to it, Ashley is distinguished by an unusually broad education, which she continues to improve, and a willingness to explore new promising areas.
Ashley Donohoe Educational Base
Ashley has been a personal finance writer for over 13 years. Her career as a writer was preceded by the creation of a solid educational base in several specialties:
- 2009/2010 — Bachelor of Science (B.S.) from Liberty University gave her an understanding of computer science and its application to business.
- 2012/2013 — Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Western Governors University gave her knowledge of the Management & Strategy art.
- 2015/2016 — Participation in the Full Stack Web Development program from CareerFoundry strengthened the technical skills of creating websites. During this program, Ashley built her interactive portfolio and e-commerce store.
- 2022 — Ashley’s latest educational project is the Accounting program at Liberty University. Upon completion, Ashley Donohoe received an Undergraduate Certificate and became a certified bookkeeper from the National Bookkeepers Association.
Ashley Donohoe Writing Career
Ashley began collaborating with various financial publications and platforms oriented to both professionals and ordinary readers in 2010. Over these years, she has worked as a Writer, Subject Matter Expert, Content Advisor, Researcher, SEO Specialist, Managing Editor, and more. The topics she covers are not limited to finance but include such broad areas as technology, travel, education, e-commerce, etc.
Among her customers are dozens of well-known financial analytical platforms that any specialist in this industry knows:
- The Balance
- Car and Drive
- Live About
- Don’t Waste Your Money
- Zacks Financial
- WiseGEEK, etc.
Topics of Ashley Donohoe’s Writings
With a broad background in business, finance, and computer science, Ashley Donohoe covers a wide range of topics in her articles. However, during all 13 years of her writing career, the main themes remain the following:
- Personal finance
- Credit management
- Retirement planning
With knowledge of accounting, Ashley writes expert articles using financial transaction analysis and demonstrates excellent knowledge of accounting tools, nuances of taxation, business operations, etc.
Solid work experience and a desire to develop in different directions gave Ashley Donohoe the opportunity to engage in other activities associated with writing and financial consulting:
- Financial editor
- Expert reviewer
- Consultant to educational platforms
- Technical writer
- Writing tutor
- SEO specialist, etc.
Ashley pays special attention to consulting on educational platforms because her knowledge can help train not just professionals but specialists who are passionate about what they do. At the same time, thanks to her wide educational background, Ashley advises both on the production of high-quality content and creating attractive websites.
Ashley Donohoe is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is available to work with her clients in person or remotely.