Position: Personal and Small Business Finance Writer
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
Education: Queens College; New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Writes articles and blog posts about personal finance, digital marketing, and life insurance for major digital platforms.
- Works as a freelance writer since 2018.
- Collaborates with a variety of virtual publication platforms, including The Balance, ConsumerAffairs, Props, Investopedia, and more.
Lorraine Roberte has been writing engaging articles on personal finance, marketing, and insurance for more than five years now. The main goal of her articles is to attract new clients interested in unique and useful content. While there is a lot of poor-quality and repetitive content on the Internet, Lorraine Roberte makes sure to collaborate with businesses and start-up companies for the long term to know them better. This allows her to create engaging articles and blog posts that will ensure gathering a strong and reliable client base.
Here are some of the services that Lorraine Roberte offers:
- Blog posts — top-quality content for attracting and engaging readers;
- SEO strategy — writing SEO articles that will attract more interested visitors to the website;
- Articles – writing thorough articles with deep analysis that will attract returning viewers, etc.
As for the websites working with Lorraine Roberte on a regular basis, there is a long list that includes The Simple Dollar, Investopedia, Wave Financial, ConsumerAffairs, Thrive Global, Elephant Journal, Women on Business, and more.
Lorraine Roberte studied at Queens College and received B.A. in French, a Minor in Spanish and Secondary Education, as well as a Master of Arts in French in 2016. In 2013, she received Certificate in Project Management from the New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
Lorraine Roberte possesses skills in Project Management, Website Coordination, Relationship Management, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Staff Development, Program Management, etc.