Position: Personal Finance Journalist, Content Editor, Copywriter
Location: Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Education: Middlesex College; Monmouth University
- Worked as a journalist for a range of print newspapers and wrote articles on the economy, savings, real estate, and more.
- Writes articles on personal finance, consumer trends, and business for online publication platforms.
- Works as a freelance writer for major news platforms and smaller sites.
Paul Sisolak is a skilled journalist that started writing for print newspapers in 1999 and has more than a decade of experience in this field. Works as a freelance content and article writer for online publications since 2011. Paul Sisolak has collaborated with a wide range of platforms since then, such as CNN, Yahoo Insider, U.S. News & World Report, Business Insider, and more. Some of the positions that Paul Sisolak occupied over the years include:
- Staff Writer;
- Public Relations Assistant;
- Assistant Editor/Reporter;
- Junior Editor/Contributing Writer;
- Deputy Editor/Senior Content Strategist, etc.
The ability to write in-depth and engaging articles on a range of business and finance-related topics comes with experience in the field and thanks to education as well. Paul Sisolak studied at Middlesex College and received an Associate of Arts degree in Liberal Arts/Communications in 2001. In addition, in 2005, Paul Sisolak studied at Monmouth University and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism.
Paul Sisolak offers a variety of professional services in addition to content writing. Here are some of the things that you can expect when working with this freelance writer:
- Proofreading and editing a range of content, including articles, blog posts for social media platforms, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, etc.;
- Conducting quality assurance of content to ensure that each text is accessible, readable, unique, and effective;
- Researching information, verifying facts, and confirming the credibility of all data to make content efficient, informative, and reliable;
- Writing unique editorial content to ensure compliance with the brand.
When working with online brands and publications, Paul Sisolak makes sure to deliver thorough, accessible, readable, and engaging content by conducting extensive research on each topic.